Steam Filter Elements:
The P-GSl N filter element, removes contaminates such as particles, abrasion of valves, seat seal, as well as rust. The pleated stainless steel filter media provides high particulate capacity and a high flow rate at low differential pressures.
- High dirt holding capacity at low pressure and high flow rate.
- Can be regenerated by backwashing and ultrasonication.
- Retention rate >99.999 at 0.01
- Suitable for temperatures from -68 degrees F. up to 400 degrees F.
- Suitable for food contact use according to CFR Title 21 & 1935/2004/EC.
- Filter media – 304 Stainless Steel.
- End caps – 304 Stainless Steel.
- Element O Ring – EDPM
- Conformity – FDA
- Applications – Filter for Liquids, gases and steam.
If you don’t see what you are looking for, call us!