Normally a 7-day turnaround
Harvill Industries is pleased to announce our Certified Pump “fixed rate” inspection and repair program.
The Harvill fixed rate PD Pump repair program will provide two levels of pump repair based on the results of our inspection by our factory Certified Pump repair technicians. When you send in PD Pumps to Harvill Industries, we will inspect the wet end and gear case to determine the level of repair required to bring the pump back into working condition.
By knowing the level of repair required, you are now able to properly budget the cost of repair immediately after inspection.”
Level 1 repair will include new seals, bearings, seal kits and labor. Level 2 will include new seals, bearings, seal kits, labor and rotors. Harvill Industries guarantee’s all repairs on our pumps to operate within 95% of a new pump.
If upon receipt there are missing items from the pump, (i.e.; shafts, wing nuts, covers), these items will be priced separately.
You can count on Harvill Industries to get your PD Pump back up and running when you need it. Please reach out to Harvill for fixed rate pricing for your PD Pump repair requirements.
Call 972-438-3377 or email us at email@example.com for your fixed rate quote! Call if you have any questions.
The Harvill Certified Repair commitment is to provide you with a zero-defect product every time.
Harvill industries has also been granted ASC (Authorized Service Center) status for Wright Flow Technologies.
Our focus on positive displacement pumps requires the depth of knowledge and specialized equipment that will provide you with the highest quality service.This assures that each remanufactured pump is of OEM quality. :
- Genuine or aftermarket parts assure proper fit and performance
- Work performed by certified and experienced technicians
- Backed by the engineering and support of branded companies
- Documented performance test
- Harvill Industries Warranty
WHAT ARE MY OPTIONS?
A. Certified Repair Service Option
- Pump is inspected by factory certified personnel.
- Comprehensive report advising of recommended repairs and associated costs are issued.
- Upon approval, repairs are made as agreed per the quotation.
- Each pump is performance tested for quality assurance.
B. Factory Remanufacturing Option
- Restores pump to the original factory specifications.
- Replaces all wear parts: shafts, gears, bearings, seals, and rotors.
- Backed by same factory warranty as a new pump.
- Exchange program available on most common models.
ARE THERE ANY GUARANTEES?
CPR offers warranties based on the service chosen. All pump repair comes with a 90 day performance warranty. All pump remanufacturing comes with a one year performance warranty backed by Harvill Industries to ensure your satisfaction with the service.
Contact us for a free quote today. We have a large inventory of pumps and parts to ensure quick turnaround and we provide options for pick-up or shipment to our facility.