We will gladly accept the return of products that are defective due to defects in manufacturing and/or workmanship for 30 days from the date of purchase.
Non Part Defective/Wrong Items or Didn’t Receive
If you receive an item and it’s broken, has a defect, or is the wrong item, call or email us and we’ll initiate our resolution or RMA processes right away. Please contact us within 5 days of receipt of the item. (See How to Return Merchandise below.)
- We will provide you with a Return Material Authorization (RMA) and a UPS Account Number on which to return your order.
- Returns are subject to receipt and inspection to confirm the amount of credit due.
- No restocking charges will apply if material is defective, under warranty and/or if material is shipped or assembled incorrectly from Harvill Industries.
- Credit will be based on the original purchase price.
- Returns must be received at Harvill Industries within 30 days of purchase.
Ordered Wrong Item or Changed Your Mind
If you ordered the wrong item or simply changed your mind, we understand things happen. We will be happy to take your return if you contact us within 5 days of receipt of the item. A restocking fee of at least 30% will apply. Assemblies and Special Ordered parts may not be returnable. We will attempt resolution of these parts, but are required to follow manufacturer’s policies which may require change in restocking charges. You will be notified of these charges in advance.
How to Return Merchandise
Returning an item is simple. Contact our customer service via email or call us toll-free at 1-888-276-7977 or initiate your return through our website and one of our customer service specialists will work a solution for you
- Our customer service team will issue a Return Material Authorization (RMA) to use as a packing list for your return items.
- All RMA’s (Returns) must be approved by Harvill Industries.
- An RMA must be initiated within 30 Days of original purchase.
All Customers must provide the following information prior when requesting an RMA:
- First & Last name
- Order ID number
- Company name
- Reason for return
- Part number
Shipping and Return of Items
- Approved RMA documentation will be emailed to you with a list of items to be returned
- The RMA must be used as the packing list for the return to apply.
- Ship your return via UPS, Fedex, or USPS with proof of delivery to the address given by our returns department.
- The goods associated with your Return Authorization must be post-dated within 7 days of Return Authorization issuance.
- We cannot be held responsible for lost packages, so we recommend using a traceable shipping method such as UPS ground track.
- Return credit is issued only for the product total and does not include shipping and/or handling charges.
Return Material Authorizations are valid for (30) days from the RMA issue date. If the RMA has not been used during the 30-day time frame, it will be closed and not valid for returned goods.
Credit for Returns
The following is a list of items/circumstances which qualify for an account credit.
- New and UNUSED Hose assemblies, Bulk Hose and Bulk Fittings.
- Subject to receipt and inspection (If damage and refurbishment is necessary additional charges will apply)
- Subject to applicable restocking charges
- All items must be returned in the original packaging.
- All items must be returned clean and free of debris.
Credit is not allowable for:
- Used materials or items damaged after delivery.
- Products not purchased with last 30 day time-frame.
- Returned items with missing Return Material Authorization documentation.
Note: Obtain a Return Authorization Number and Return Address.
We are unable to accept unauthorized returns, so please be sure to contact customer service prior to returning any items to us.
Order Cancellation of Bulk Hose/Fittings or Assembled Items Prior to Shipment:
Sometimes needs change and an order must be cancelled. During the process of confirming your order, we will confirm an estimated shipping schedule for your order. If we are unable to meet your delivery requirements, you may cancel your order at that time.
Once we have confirmed your order:
- Parts orders shipping directly from our facility may be cancelled at no charge prior to shipment.
- Assembled Items may not be canceled once the production process has begun without a restocking fee.
- Part Items that are not stocked or special ordered parts may not be canceled once placed on order at the manufacturer without a restocking fee.
We order parts multiple times per day from various manufacturers, as such, your cancellation window could be as short as 3 hours. We will attempt to cancel at the manufacturer, however if they have shipped the part, restocking fees will apply.
Receiving your Refund
After your return has been received at our warehouse and inspected, credits are typically posted to the customer’s account within 10 to 15 business days. This allows up to 5 days for processing at our warehouse, up to 5 days for processing by our returns department and up to 5 days for processing by the customer’s financial institution.