Meets or exceeds performance requirements of SAE 100R5 and D.O.T. FMVSS 106
- Tube: Seamless, black, oil and heat resistant synthetic rubber
- Reinforcement: One braid of synthetic yarn and one braid of steel wire
- Cover: Blue, impregnated textile braid, oil and mildew resistent, MSHA approved
- Temperature: -40°C to +149°C (-40°F to +300°F) – petroleum bases fluids -40°C to +107°C (-40°F to +225°F) – water/oil emulsions or water glycol solutions -40°C to +42°C (-40°F to +180°F) – phospate ester fluids
- Packaging: C\zn” – 1Z\,” reels, 1C\,” and higher in coils
- Application: Used for high temperature, HYDRAULIC BRAIDED hydraulic applications, diesel fuel and lubricating oils, SAE J1942/1 USCG – H accepted.