Features and Benefits
- Controlled compression of seat seal The metallic stop ensures defined compression of seat area and minimizes stress and load on seat seals, which in the long run minimizes downtime. Furthermore, this arrangement ensures smooth product transition in this area. Wear resistant EPDM/ PTFE shaft seal and shaft bearing arrangement increases seal lifetime and consequently minimizes maintenance costs and general downtime.
- Installation and maintenance convenience A handy clamp closure system between housing and yoke provides quick and easy access to product-wetted parts, and housings may be orientated in various directions to ensure multiple installation possibilities. Moulded elastomer profiles seals with clear identification markings ensure prompt and failsafe identification of seals during maintenance.
- Only one hexagonal nut outside the product area ensures quick and easy service of the valve.
- Different actuator sizes are available, and these are interchangeable. This means that different product pressures can be handled, i.e. for low pressure appplications a small actuator can be fitted on a big diameter housing.
- Actuator design prepared for NC/NO.
- Maintenance-free actuator, covered by the 5-year APV guarantee.