WFS series is constructed of a flexible heavy wall extruded seamless vacuum-formed white tube of open pitch convoluted PTFE with a stainless steel braid. The PTFE tube is flared over the face of the flange stub, creating an all wet seal. The media does not come in contact with any metallic material on the hose. WFS series is ideal for situations where internal corrosion of the fitting and contamination of the chemical is not tolerable. Meets or exceeds FDA, USDA, 3A, and Pharmacopoeia Class VI.
- Tube: Teflon Convoluted PTFE
- Cover: Stainless Steel Braided
- Temperature Range: -65¬∞F to +450¬∞F
- Cleaning in Place: Up to 450¬∞F
- Applications: All
- Meets 3-A, FDA, & USDA standards