Meets Material Handling Institute Specification IJ 100 for hydraulic hose and assemblies used with jacking systems.
- Tube: Seamless, black, oil and heat resistant synthetic rubber
- Reinforcement: Two braids of high tensile steel wire
- Cover: Black, oil, abrasion and weather resistant synthetic rubber
- Temperature: -40°C to +100°C (-40°F to +212°F)
- Packaging: Reels
- Application: Extreme high pressure hydraulic lines for jacking systems. Due to high pressure application, we recommend solid NPT ends.