Waukesha Ball Check Valves – W45BY Series
Waukesha Ball Check Valves – W45BY Series¬†Ball Check Valves have a 316L stainless steel body with a curved offset ball trap.
- Product flow pushes the ball up into the trap and out of the product stream for full diameter flow.
- This valve is well suited for applications where there is pulsing flow and should not be used for sticky, adhesive products or those with excessive viscosities where the ball can be held in the offset tube.
- Vertical installations are preferred where product must flow bottom to top to gravity seat the ball.
- For horizontal installations, the curved offset must be upright and perpendicular to the plane of the pipeline for free-draining and proper ball seating. A minimum liquid pressure is required to seal ball.
- These Ball Check Valves use larger diameter balls for the tube size than those used by competitors, eliminating the possibility of jamming the ball in the product tube, which can otherwise occur when subjected to high back pressure or hydraulic shock.
- Choose the ball material to suit various applications, either solid nylon, Buna-N, Viton or EPDM.