Waukesha Ball Valves – 300 and 350 Series
Waukesha Ball Valves – 300 and 350 Series¬†Ball valves offer great economy and durability for a wide range of applications that do not require clean-in-place (CIP) service. They are easy to install and maintain.
The full ported, straight-through design of ball valves frees the flow path from obstructions. As a result, pressure drops across the valves are reduced, and there is no change in elevation for piping through the valve. This allows efficient and safe production or cleaning processes in the food, beverage, dairy, industrial, and chemical industries.
- All stainless construction: forged body and ball
- Full port opening for unrestricted flow in the open position
- Available in “Normally Closed”, “Normally Open” and “Double Acting” Actuation
- Maintenance-free pneumatic actuator with 1/4” polytube air connections
- Easy retrofit from manual to pneumatic actuator on existing valves in field
- Three piece design with floating seals
- FDA approved materials: reinforced PTFE seats
- Cavity filled
- 100% leakage tested at 100 psi – 350 series only
- L-Port and T-Port options available – 350 series only