Waukesha Control Units-Tops for Valves
Control Units-Tops for Valves Control units for valves provide an interface between the PLC control system and the pneumatic process valve in a pipe work.
SPX offers a wide variety of control tops to best fit the type of valves you are utilizing.
Waukesha Cherry-Burrell Brand Control Tops:
- Visibility – transparent control top keeps all electrical components visible.
- User-Friendly – designed with the user in mind, making assembly and troubleshooting worry free and easy
- Common Parts – utilizes the industry’s most widely recognized electrical components, so access to off the shelf replacement parts is easy, ensuring quick delivery and less down time
- Standardization – same control top used on various WCB valve lines, offers common look and controls interface
- NEMA 4x (lP56)
- Stainless Steel Control Top Option
APV Brand Control Tops:
- Reliability and long service life – robust clamp connection, reinforced stainless steel air coupling threads to avoid air leakages, and watertight seals
- Reduced costs – few parts and simple design
- Ease of Operation – contains manual override solenoids and adjustment screw to throttle air flow to actuator to ensure optimal opening and closing
- Clarity – clear and bright indication of valve position – 5 diodes in LED panel and convenient location
- Standardization – same control top used on various APV valve lines, offers common look and controls interface
- NEMA 6 (l67)