Waukesha Over-Pressure Relief Single Seat Valves – WR60/WR80 Series
Waukesha Over-Pressure Relief Single Seat Valves – WR60/WR80 Series Enhance your pump with an external over-pressure relief valve. If pump discharge pressure exceeds the set cracking pressure, the valve will open to a relief path.
The Adjustable-Spring actuator lets you set the desired relief cracking pressure right at the valve by simply turning the adjustment screw (see graphics above). Three diameters are available: 4″, 5″ and 6″ (102mm, 127mm and 152mm) for both air-to-raise (AR) on 1.5″ ‚Äì 4″ (38mm – 102mm) W61 valves and air to lower (AL) on 2″ – 4″ (51mm – 102mm) W63 valves. Tef-Flow PEEK‚Ñ¢ or metal seats are required for strength and durability. For clean-in-place applications (CIP), a piston in the actuator allows opening of the valve without having to over pressure it. After relieving or CIP is complete, the valve reseats in place.
- Exterior adjustment with sealed cap to safeguard threaded area, no exposed threads.
- Positive-Stop prevents overloading of spring and engages with the sealed cap to lock in the setting.
- Cracking pressure adjustment ranges from zero (fully unloaded) to maximum published holding pressure of standard, heavy-spring actuators.
- Piston for full opening/by-pass
- Heavy-duty construction with (3) bearing locations and sealed, welded construction