Waukesha Plug Valves – 2-Way and 3-Way
Waukesha Plug Valves – 2-Way and 3-Way¬†Plug valves have the longest service history of sanitary valves still in common use.
They are manually operated and easy to use. Plug valves consist of a stainless steel body and a conical plug that is rotated in the body to stop or divert the flow.
- 10C: 2-way plug valve is used only as a shutoff valve.
- 11C: 3-way plug valve may be used as a divert to change the flow direction or as a shutoff valve.
- Durable, sanitary construction meeting 3A requirements
- Body materials in 316SS
- Plug material is either Buna rubber covered or metal (17-4PH).
- Removable handle for easy service