Waukesha Throttling/Regulating Single Seat Valves – W68/W88/W98 Series
Waukesha Throttling/Regulating Single Seat Valves – W68/W88/W98 Series This modular family of throttling or pressure control valves are the ultimate in easy cleaning, high pressure, low maintenance design.
A modular family of “throttling or pressure control” valves that are the ultimate in: easy cleaning, high pressure, low maintenance design. With 11 standard bodies, 12 different actuators, 4 stem types, flush or standard adaptor, and a wide range of control tops, the valves can be configured to precisely fit any application.
- Bodies machined from solid bar 316L with laser welded ports
- Stems available with low and high flow Cv values
- Seat ring inserts for very low Cv in 1″ and 1¬Ω” (25mm and 38mm) bodies
- Standard “S” clamps used to connect adaptors and bodies
- Adaptor and Lower Bearing Carrier with inlet and discharge flush connections
- High pressure capability
- Seal options ‚Äì Tri-Ring (FKM or EPDM for complete shut-off) or Metal Plug
- Open yoke 3A design
- Reverse (R) or standard plug design
- Pneumatic and electropneumatic positioners available