Limited Release. Please contact us for availability. Waukesha Universal Centrifugal Pump (UC) is a comprehensive range of premium sanitary end-suction centrifugal pumps designed with maximum operating benefits and minimal life cycle costs in mind.
- Reliable and heavy duty design
- Energy efficient
- Quiet performance with minimal vibration
- Superior shaft seal design
- High pressure capability
- 3A (optional) and EHEDG (European Hygienic Engineering & Design Group) certified.
- Designed for CIP (Cleaning In Place) as well as SIP (Sterilizing In Place)
- Suitable for wide variety of food, beverage and pharmaceutical products
- Wide range of optional features available
- Easy and cost effective maintenance
- Housing, Impeller, Impeller Nut, Back Plate, Shaft – Stainless Steel 316L
- Clamp Ring, Extension Frame, Support, Shroud – Stainless Steel 304
- Shaft Seal
- Standard – Carbon/Silicon Carbide
- Silicon Carbide/Silicon Carbide Optional
- Standard – EPDM
- Optional – FPM, FEP encapsulated FPM
The UC pump series consist of 17 standard models with pressure and flow capacities up to 15 bar and 800 m¬≥/h (50 Hz).